Tue, Sep 19|
KidneyMobile & Health Fair
1 in 3 American adults is at risk for kidney disease. Are you the one? The National Kidney Foundation of Illinois in cooperation with the Randolph County Health Department and Memorial Hospital are hosting a FREE KidneyMobile and Health Fair on September 19 at the American Legion in Chester.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
American Legion , 500 Opdyke St, Chester, IL 62233, USA
About the event
The National Kidney Foundation of Illinois in cooperation with the Randolph County Health Department and Memorial Hospital are hosting a FREE KidneyMobile and Health Fair!
- September 19, 2023 | 10:00am-2:00pm
- American Legion in Chester, IL
- Pre-Register Online at: https://mobilescreening.nkfi.org/preregistration
- Must be 18+ to receive screening
- Walk-ins Welcome
The screening will be offered by the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois’ KidneyMobile, the nation’s only custom mobile unit that travels across the state screening individuals for kidney disease and its two main causes: diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar (fasting not required)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Waist Circumference
- Urinalysis (Urine Sample Will Be Required)
- Blood Draw (If Necessary)
- Consultation with a Health Care Professional
Local health and wellness organizations will be in attendance to share information with attendees.
- Memorial Hospital - Mammography, Infusion/Chemo Center, Surgery Department, Memorial Community Pharmacy
- Marion VA Medical Center
- BUena Vista National Bank
- Randolph County Health Department
- Alzheimer's Association
- Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois
If you need transportation to this event, please contact the Monroe-Randolph Transit District at 618-443-9087 or toll free #877-443-9087 to schedule transportation.