Mon, Apr 25|
Memorial Hospital - Conference Room
Weight Loss Group (FREE)
Lose Weight, Feel Great Make Healthy Changes and Feel your Best You can prevent or delay prediabetes from developing into type 2 diabetes with simple, proven lifestyle changes.
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2022, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Memorial Hospital - Conference Room, 1900 State St, Chester, IL 62233, USA
About the event
A lifestyle change program can help you make those changes—and make them stick. Through the program, you can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by as much as 58% (71% if you’re over age 60). Program participants will be provided with nutrition and activity action plans.
Group meets once a week for the first 16 weeks and twice a month for the next 8 months.
- Working with a trained coach to make realistic, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Learning the difference between fad diets and gimmicky research and add more physical activity into your day.
- Finding out how to manage stress, stay motivated, and solve problems that can slow your progress.
- Getting support from people with similar goals and challenges
- Discovering how small changes help solve problems over time
To learn more about this program,
call 618-826-4581, ext. 1170